Monday, June 13, 2011

jeez I need to keep up with this thing a little better

It's been a busy couple of months! D is doing well at his job, though I often have to remind him that every company has corporate bs and you just have to not let it get you down. Emilee finished 1st grade with excellent grades and is looking forward to moving into her mom's new house next month and having her very own room! I joined weight watchers yet nor have I really been able to start walking. Two and a half months after falling down the stairs and my ankle is still killing me! Uggh! But I have lost a little weight just trying to eat less. I'm in the process of trying to find a job, which in this job market is seriously depressing. Especially if I want to find a job that actually makes it worth me putting Abby in daycare, rather than just barely paying for daycare. lol
Abby is just growing and growing, amazing us every day. She had her 9 month check up the other day. She was 29 1/2 inches, 25.4 lbs. she says momma (or mommom) and daddy very clearly and tries to say sissy (sounds like zheezhee) and bee (what we call a bottle, sounds like eee eee eee lol). She is now pulling up on all of the furniture and cruising around while hanging on to it. She is going to start walking any day now!



No comments:

Post a Comment