Thursday, March 24, 2011

I must have picked up a four leaf clover somewhere...

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so proud of my hubby and happy for him! He found a job!!! He'll be doing maintenance for a factory in town and it has good pay and benefits. We've been waiting for this to come along for a long time now and whoo hoo!!! Our prayers have finally been answered. He starts tomorrow!
We may have also found a house to rent. We live in a tiny apartment in a not so great area now and have been wanting to find a place that's a little bigger and a little more private (we can hear our neighbors' conversations and I'm sure they can hear ours! LOL). D's friend is getting married, and the happy couple is looking at moving into a bigger home and renting out his old house to us. It's in a good neighborhood, close to family and has a fenced in back yard.
Since he is now gainfully employed, and my part-time office gig will be winding down soon as the end of tax season is nearing, I am looking at what my next steps will be. I've been wanting to go to nursing school for a long time, and I'm thinking about going over to the local community college and checking out their program.They also have a radiology tech program I might be interested in too.
Abby's doing wonderfully... of course she went to day care today, so no telling what kind of mung she will be sick with over the weekend... LOL She's getting so darn big... she's going to be 7 months old this weekend and she's already wearing some 18 month clothes. !!!!! Here's a pic of an 18 month outfit on her that's none too big:

No comments:

Post a Comment